Virtual Manufacturing Training Developed & Delivered at Automotive OEM
- Develop & deliver a Virtual Manufacturing learning process
- Coordinate the learning process
- Create and maintain the training materials
- Deliver training courses
As the Virtual Manufacturing process became the focus of automobile manufacturing there was a need to train the manufacturing engineering staff how to utilize new tools.
Sandalwood provided a team of resources to learn the software, create the learning process, develop and ultimately deliver the courses and curriculum.
Sandalwood’s development and delivery of this training program ensured the proper support for expediting the Virtual Manufacturing process.
- Over 30 courses taught
- Over 300 Engineers educated
- Training courses were selected for global utilization
- Provided post training support to all users
- Participated in global process development
- Updated all training materials and process to align with new software release
- Streamlined courses and curriculum to save time and money without compromising acquired skills
- Tracked learning progress for all students
- Improvements realized in Manufacturing, Assembly, Ergonomics, Health and Safety, Product Quality and Customer Satisfaction
- Millions saved utilizing Virtual Manufacturing