Pre-launch Equipment Safety Assessments
Pre-launch Safety Reviews & Documentation Enable Safe Equipment Use
- Conduct tooling reviews in accordance with client’s Safety & Ergonomic standards for manually operated stations within Body, Paint and Final Assembly.
- Conduct material rack reviews in accordance with client’s Safety & Ergonomic standards for manually operated stations within Body Paint and Final Assembly operated stations.
- Document and address risks with client personnel to mitigate employee risks.
Client’s drive to improve equipment and material rack safety and ergonomics requires pre-launch equipment assessments and buyoffs. Sandalwood was commissioned to conduct tooling reviews, safety checklists, rack designs and risk assessments for both Safety and Ergonomics for the launch of a new product.
- Completed tooling reviews and checklists for all major Body Shop tooling.
- Completed rack reviews and physical verification for all new material handling end item racks.
- Identified all safety hazards and developed methods to eliminate the hazards.
- Devised plans to safe guard hazards that could not be totally eliminated .
- Ensured that safety circuits were installed and properly functioning.
- Ensured safety placards and warning labels were attached to the equipment and visible to facility personnel.
Sample Equipment Verification System