Michigan Manufacturers: Pursue Smart Factory System Integration with Ignition by Inductive AutomationSandalwood is your local Detroit, Michigan based Gold Certified Ignition Integrator for Inductive Automation
Ignition by Inductive Automation – Ultimate Integration and Monitoring Solution for Your Shop Floor
Inductive Automation has developed one of the fastest growing HMI, SCADA, and MES platforms available, offering you the cutting edge of industrial automation.
Ignition is server software that is the hub for total system integration on your plant floor. No matter what brand, model, or platform, Ignition will seamlessly bridge the gap between production and IT. It’s a tremendously powerful, flexible, yet affordable solution for monitoring machine performance on the shop floor.
Features and benefits of the Ignition platform:
- Cross-platform – it runs equally well on Linux, Windows, or MacOS, so major system overhauls will not be necessary
- Simply architected – it is built upon trusted open technologies like Python, OPC UA, and MQTT, so maintenance and configuration is a breeze
- Browser-based interface – you can access it directly through your web browser, so the UI is clean, intuitive, and convenient
- Powerful integration options – connects to many different PLC platforms, OPC UA connections, and SQL integration for fast and reliable data collection and analysis
- Flexible and scalable – its unique licensing structure—a single license per server with unlimited designers, tags, and clients—means it’s an equally appropriate solution for large enterprises with full-scale smart factories, and small businesses looking to scale.
We’re Proud to Offer Full-service Integration Solutions for the Ignition Platform to Customers Across Michigan and Beyond
Sandalwood has joined the Inductive Automation partnership network to provide our customers with the tools they need to achieve total plant floor system integration. This powerful platform can pull together:
|Enterprise IOT architecture||RFID|
|HMI||Track and Trace Solutions|
|MES applications||Digital Work Instructions|
|Historical Data Logging||Alarming|
|Data Harmonization / Contextualization||Other Visual Control Systems|